Thursday, December 31, 2009

Audition Warm-Up...Lessons Learned

Michael helped me film the first practice video for my Level 1/2 audition!

Today was the first time I filmed myself with Jayden on the ground. I've seen video of us riding but seeing myself on the ground was REAL eye opener. Suddenly I was able to see most of what Linda has been working with me and talking to me about. I always felt confidant about my body language but I could see my horse wondering about me a bit and THAT was a total eye opener.

It was great fun and we learned about where the camera needs to be to provide the best view. I was a bit nervous and left out a few things I wanted to show so we are planning to film it again tomorrow.

On a positive note, Jayden backed up from 22 feet away with a Phase 1 ask. Incredible!

No comments: